Total 13articles, Now page is 1 / 1pages
View Article     
Name   HOP
Homepage   http://cyworld.nate.com/hstar1
Subject   Pal's Letter - Vanessa (4/8/2011)
Hello Han

I am so delighted to read from you. Wow so many good news coming from HOP, to God be all the glory. I am very happy up hear of your completion of your PhD, you have done very well for yourself in this very commendable achievement. I rejoice with you and give God all the glory.

My heart goes out to Mijung, this is fantastic testimony and certainly the best news I have heard this year so far. God is doing great and mighty wonders in your midst. May his name be praised.

I equally rejoice with Eunah, I am happy that she has found her calling in a new direction. May God see her through all her endeavors and bless her exceedingly.

Thank you for remembering me in your  prayers. You are so kind. God has been faithful to me and sustained me throughout. From the look of things, I will resume this July, although I had wanted to resume in the fall but the dean says I must resume in the summer.

Please send my warmest regards to everyone. Thank you all for the great love you showed me. I miss you all....:)

Blessings and Best Regards

V.I.E

Next    Vision Trip (10/15-16/09)
HOP
  2009/10/17 

Copyright 1999-2019 Zeroboard / skin by lifesay