Total 113articles, Now page is 3 / 6pages
View Article     
Name   Church
Subject   [re] [11/10/11] 2011³â °¡À»Çб⠺¸¾ÆÁ ¸¶Ä¡°í
I'm always impressed with the students' presentations!
I think the instructors did a great job guiding what goes into the final presentation material.

Statistics show that the fear of public speaking is greater than of death; when I see these students present with confidence of the word of God, it reminds me of a message that Pastor Harris gave on Acts 1:8. It says, "But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes in you; and you will be my witnesses..."
These kids, however shy they may have seemed, received power (authority) from the Holy Spirit and were witnesses to us!
I am very encouraged to see so many people serving in the Syracuse mission field and to see the students' receptivity.
Great job and thank you sooooooo much »ç¸ð´Ô, ¸ñ»ç´Ô, elders, and deacons that have prayed for and COOKED for us.
Finally, thank you ¼öÁø ´©³ª for keeping all this together and moving forward. I know the difficulty in organizing and coordinating a program like this, but God sustains and blesses champions of his Kingdom like you!

I wish you guys all come back to serve next semester and come with new ideas and a vigor to win souls!

Good night =]

David

>
>Áö³­ 11¿ù 8ÀÏ º¸¾ÆÁî °¡À»Çб⸦ Á¾°­Çϸ鼭 ÇÔ²² ³ª´« ±ÛÀÔ´Ï´Ù.
>ÇÑÇб⠵¿¾È ¼ö°íÇØÁֽŠ¿©·¯ºÐµé²² °¨»çµå¸³´Ï´Ù.
>
>===========================================
>
>It became my habit to reflect on the past term on the last day of Boaz every semester.
>
>Although being exhausted, the reflection washes away all fatigue.
>
>Boaz ministry does not bring money, fame or power but it brings people, which is much more valuable than any other.
>
>When hearing Rabika's story of winning her friend's soul, Parbati's story of having felt comfort after her first prayer to God,
>
>When hearing Hawa's story of missing her dad in Sierra leone,Rejina's confident voice on reading Scripture, and hearing most of our students love pizzas and wings,
>
>I feel we are so blessed to having become friends with them in Christ.
>
>Also when thinking of our TAs, instructors, and staff, I cannot but end up the last day of Boaz each semester with thanksgiving that I've met such selfless and sacrificial people for God's people. I cannot believe how you smile and not complain when you face so many things to do.
>
>We've earn each other and it's the treasure of this ministry. :)
>
>Glory to God, our Daddy, who created the heavens and the earth and us! :D
>
>Much blessings,
>Joy
>
>
>

* Church´Ô¿¡ ÀÇÇؼ­ °Ô½Ã¹° º¹»çµÇ¾ú½À´Ï´Ù (2020-06-12 15:51)

Prev    [12/07/11] NYBC Fundraising Concert
±è¿¬Èñ
  2011/12/07 
 Next    [08/12/11] "°Ç³Ê°¡¼­ µµ¿ì¶ó" - ¿ÂµÎ¶óµå Bible Conference¸¦ À§ÇØ
Church
  2011/08/12 

Copyright 1999-2024 Zeroboard / skin by lifesay